Welcome Note

Welcome to the universe which revolves around the sun. in my words "Welcome to the universe which will revolve around the Son of God and fall down to worship Him at His feet on that Glorious and terrible day. "






Prayer for Israel

"My heart's desire and prayer to God for the Jewish people is that they may be saved." - Romans 10:1. Adonai this is my prayer.

Whom will pick up the mantle?

Don't pick up the mantle, if you are not going to strike the water. - Madison Romine ( @writermadi on twitter)

Favorite Barlow Quote

DO NOT LET THIS WORLD STEAL YOUR PASSION...LET GOD GROW IT IN YOUR HEART ♥ -Lauren Barlow

One New Man

One New Man
Ephesians 2. Jew and Gentile worship God as one.

Consume Me God Prayer

"The complacent sit by the fire and are warmed with information. The consumed step into the fire and experience transformation." - R. Worley... the mission is to be consumed by God, whom is a consuming fire (Hebrews 12:29).

God is Truth

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. - Abraham Lincoln

Founded

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Monday, June 28, 2010

Heart's Desire/Declaration

O God may my heart be after Your heart of love and compassion. Lord as the oceans crash against the shore, as the flower blooms in the light of Your face, and the trees dance in the delight of Your voice calling out to Your people.

Lord I answer Your call by making this declaration,

"I am Your's solely and only Your's. I am here for Your destiny that Your lined up for me. Lord prepare this heart of mine for the journey. I declare that I am Your vessel and I am hungry for You to the point I will not sleep until I hear from Heaven, the sound of Your voice. I will go where You want me to go."

God of Heaven and earth put a cry of a warrior inside of me to cry out to this nation for repentence. A cry of revival in our individual lives, homes, churches, cities, and our nation.

Be the center of the flame in my life, O King.

For You are the Great Shepherd, guide me into eternal glory.
strengthen, support, correct me when I am wrong.

AMEN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Worship


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones